Floating on the cliff of the hill overlooking the Aegean Sea, the property is situated just 200 meters from the main square of Pyrgos village on the edge of the medieval castle.
With a privileged location within the island is just 6km away from either Santorini airport, Athinios port as well as the center of the island’s capital, Fira.
- The Medieval Village of Pyrgos
- The Monastery of Prophet Elias
- Hatzidakis Winery
- Black sand beaches at Perivolos and Perissa
- Fira, the capital of Santorini island
- Oia Village
- Visits to the ancient ruins
- The picturesque villages
- The museums or the local wineries
- Private sailing into the Caldera
- Private excursions around the island